Meet Ami L. DiLorenzo
Experienced Ocala Divorce Attorney- Mentor of the Year, 2007
After graduating from the University of Miami School of Law, Ami L. DiLorenzo had been practicing law in Miami for several years when she decided that she wanted to move to New York and practice law there, near her alma mater. The New York Bar exam is one the toughest bar exams in the nation so as the test drew nearer, her then-full-time job did not allow the study time it required. The part-time position she was able to secure was with a prominent family attorney in Coral Gables. She took and passed the New York bar exam, but had already fallen in love with family law and her now-husband and decided to continue practicing in Florida.
Ami's Main Goal is to Help You Succeed
Ami L. DiLorenzo represents clients in all aspects of Marital and Family Law in Marion, Levy, Citrus, Orange, Hillsborough, Lake, Sumter, Broward, Alachua, Volusia, Hernando, and Miami-Dade counties. She is a passionate and aggressive attorney who is dedicated to providing strong counsel to families all over Florida. Ami describes herself as being brutally honest with her clients as well as opposing counsel. She describes herself as proud of all of her cases, because she puts everything she has into her cases and her clients. She feels that if her clients are truly happy after going through some of the toughest times in their lives, she has done her job well.
Our honest and aggressive Ocala divorce attorneys may be able to assist
you with many different family law matters.
Contact us today at (352) 437-2200 to find out how.
J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 2000
B.A., Pace University, New York, New York, 1997
- Florida, 2000
- New York, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section
- New York Bar
- First Family Law Inns of Court
- Marion County Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Division E-Mentoring Program
- Historic Ocala Preservation Society (H.O.P.S.)
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL)
Honors and Awards
- Mentor of the Year, Miami-Dade County Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Division E-Mentoring Program, 2007
Let Us Protect You and Your Family
Ami L. DiLorenzo and the rest of our team is here to assist you in a wide variety of family law matters. We do everything in our power to ensure that the best interests of our client are being met as fully as possible.